Monday, April 4, 2011

(no subject)


I'm sorry, I don't have much time to write today. I just wrote a big letter, and then accidentally deleted it.. so this will be short. It has been a really great week, full of a lot of miracles and a lot of learning. I had some hard times this week, specifics with which I don't really want to bring up, but it has been good, because I have an amazing companion and I'm in the Lord's hands. I know that. It is really interesting the trials we run into..never really what we would expect.
 
Some of the miracles that I saw this week were that we found 7 new investigators this week, about one everyday..which I think for Korea is a huge miracle. We met somebody for the first time on sunday, a member referral and we set a baptismal date with her for the 30th. Cool, right? and, I think that Boram's dad is sending me a present every week. I think he tried to send me a cheesecake this week, but it didn't work. We have been teaching a lot of lessons with Sister Furniss, because we live right next to the mission home. It has been a good experience.
 
I really, really hate to send you such a short email..but I am not really feeling anything else to say right now. You know when you say something, and just really pour your soul out once..and then it is just too exhausting to write it out again. I just don't know if i can muster up the emotional energy to write up the whole email again. But, for all I know..I don't even know if anybody even reads my emails, or if i'm just writing to myself haha. Okay, well I'm going to costco today with Sister Furniss, and the Senior couple misisonary sister Brunson. Okay, bye.
 
Love, Lia

No comments: