Sunday, January 23, 2011

EEEEEEEEEEEHhhhhhhhhhhhheEEEEEEEEEE

Alright, well as you can tell from my subject line: I am EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhEEEEEEEEEEEExcited to get out into the field. I got my travel plans last Thursday.. i think .. anyways so here is how it will go down: I leave SLC at 9:35 am, then I get to LA 10:37, then I leave LA at 12:10...and then I go to....TOKYO!!!! and I get there at 5:00 pm..then I will fly to Seould at 6:25, and get there at 9:30pm..and then we will drive down to Daejeon!! woooo! ehehehehehhehehehehehehe. I am so excited. I keep telling my companion every single day how many more of everything we have left until we leave. Like-oh, hey- this is our last p-day breakfast---so lets eat lots of doughnuts! Or, this is our last monday morning break during class-lets go to the bathroom twice! and then get water!! wooo.

Anyways, etc. So besides that, I have just been getting all of my "stuff" organized. You all know how much I like "stuff.." so its been a long and tedious process. Seeing as how there is a free give-away box here..its like my own personal DI right outside my door. and so...i'll be sending a lot of stuff home that I like from the box.

Anywho, Okay-so do you want to know what the scandal of the week was? ? ? I got side-hugged by a brazilian missionary! MALE~! it was the most scandalious/shocking thing that has happened to me in months. I don't even know him that well, sometimes he plays 4 square with us-but he just came up to me in the cafeteria and put his arm around me and side hugged me and said-well its my last day in gym and then i'm off to japan!....I thought that my companion was going to punch him in the stomach. Anyways, that same night, the most embarrassing cafeteria display of the week happened as well. I was talking to one of the Elders--in the middle of telling an intense story..you know how intense/bad i am at telling stories..yeah so it was one of those. And right when I was at the peak of the story, I took a bite of cookie dough pie, then took a drink of juice. I don't know what happened after that. It was a blur of gross/unnaturally natural noises/juice/pie all over my face and tray and probably on a few people around me. and Yeah..that's pretty much it. Something just exploded in my mouth and I was cleaning food out of my hair all night. It was embarrassing. Another embarrassing food thing I did was on Sunday morning. I was peacefully eating my cereal, and I was taking longer than the rest of my district, and my companion was standing behind me waiting. And I thought--with cereal and milk in my mouth--that perhaps it would soften her heart if I smiled back at her to reassure her that I was trying my hardest to hurry...well if you've ever tried to smile with cereal and milk in your mouth..eh. hmm. So, that was cool.

So, some better things that happened this week is that Elder Holland came and spoke to us on Tuesday night. It was an experience that I'll never forget. I can't believe that i was so lucky to be able to hear him twice since I've been here. I don't know how to portray in this simple email everything that he said. I just realized a lot of things about myself, and my insecurities, and what I can become, and what I should become. It was amazing.

Also, lets see: this week one of our Elders got sent to quarantine. (sp?)..and anyways, so then we all got called down to the health clinic to take these pills to prevent us from gettnig what he had, and we all wore face masks for a while. He's back now, and kickin. So, thats good. On Sunday night, I had a Korean food party with the natives. I miss Korean food. Good thing I'll be eating it for the next forever.
Okay, so besides that I don't really know what else has been happening. This week has just been a little more hectic trying to get everything together and done by the time that we leave. I'm really excited to be able to call home and talk to yoreobun. So, it sounds like either i'll call you in Salt Lake or LA--so you better have your cell phones on you that day!!!!!!! Okay?? Oh, and they are splitting me and my companion up so we're not flying together. I'm pretty sad about it. I get to be companions with Elder Eaves and Scoville, so that should be fun. Okay, i'm going to go now. Shigani opsoyo.

saranghaeyo, cutler Chamae

p.s. I LOVE YOU.
p.s.s. I LOVE YOU.
P.S.S.S.S.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments: